Red Doom's Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News from SH#1

2 posters

Go down

News from SH#1 Empty News from SH#1

Post by Jelle Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:31 am

Ive been out street racing with my sister and a couple of her friends tonight. Her new boyfriend offered me a server computer. I just need to go pick it up. I do that in the start of next week. Then I will set it up as quickly as I can. Then I will make SH#1 to be up 24/7.
I found out that when I make a port forward for port 27015 for a cs server, I cannot join any servers via my client, so if I want to play, I need to close the server. This wont happen when I get the server up.
Jelle
Jelle
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

News from SH#1 Empty Re: News from SH#1

Post by The Art of War Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:01 pm

Then you are forwarding something wrong -.- I made it work and im not as good as you Very Happy You just have to start the server before you start cs, otherwise a conflict will make you unable to start cs
The Art of War
The Art of War
Owner
Owner

http://red-doom.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelle Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:26 pm

I did start the server before I started cs. Also, I could join the server running on my own computer via LAN, but I was not able to join servers on the internet. Once I didn't forward the ports I was fully capable of joining servers on the internet.

But it doesn't matter anymore. I got this new server computer soon. But I might not be as good as my phenom x4 @ 3.4Ghz now, but it can surely run the SH #1 smooth.
Jelle
Jelle
Owner
Owner

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down